The Wabaunsee County Treasurer's Office strives to consistently provide the public first-rate customer service. The office provides services to the public, Wabaunsee County and other taxing entities by:
- Billing, collection, and distribution of real and personal tax.
- Collection and daily financial accounting of incoming county funds.
- Distribution of all monies to taxing districts.
- Driver's license renewals.
- Motor vehicle renewals and titles.
- Prepares and reports motor vehicle, city / county revenue, and local alcohol estimates to the State of Kansas and other taxing subdivisions.
- Records and reports county investments of funds.